«Counteraction to Terroristic Threats At the Sites Vulnerable in Terroristic Regard»
The Conference on counteracting terroristic threats at the sites vulnerable in terroristic regard will be held under the patronage of the Anti-Terroristic Centre of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Speakers of the conference will be the leaders of the Kazakh Anti-Terroristic Centre’s Staff, representatives of the National Security Committee and the Ministry of Internal Affairs, manufacturers and suppliers of security components.
Members of regional and municipal operational staffs on counteracting terrorism, employees of the ministries, regional and municipal akimats responsible for the regimes, as well as the executives of the companies and the heads of the security services of strategic facilities and sites with accumulation of people will be invited to the conference.
Main themes of the speeches:
- Integrated approach to provision of security at the sites vulnerable in terroristic regard.
- Interaction and coordination in the conditions of a potential threat of a terroristic action or an anti-terrorist operation.
- System of anti-terrorism protection measures when preparing and holding large international events.
- Special engineering and technical solutions to prevent terrorism actions at significant national and strategic sites.
- Special technical solutions on counteracting terrorism and extremism at the sites with accumulation of people.
- Practical experience on application of modern security systems at the sites vulnerable in terroristic regard.
Besides, within the Round Table “Information Security. Cyber Shield of Kazakhstan” the formal platform of the exhibition will hold discussions on relevant issues of internal information and personal data protection, protection of critically important sites of the information and communications infrastructure, as well as identification and elimination of vulnerabilities in the software of the information systems.
Traditionally, manufacturers and suppliers of security components will conduct presentations of the modern developments to equip special services and law enforcement agencies.